The evotag is designed to make it easy to share contacts, social media profiles, and other links of businesses or individuals. The evotag uses the NFC213 model and is 25mm round in size. All evotags are designed by evotags.com.
The packaging is designed by evotag and printed in Myanmar.
The evotag can only be used with phones that support NFC. The list of mobile phones with NFC support can be accessed at here.
You can check for NFC settings on your Samsung Android device by looking in the settings app > connections > tap NFC and payments. If you see an option for NFC there, then tap the switch to turn NFC on.
You can open Settings > More (or) Settings > Search Box > Type NFC > Turn NFC on.
Note: Depending on the phone brand, NFC enables function may vary.
iOS (iPhone X and above)
iPhone XS (Max), iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro (Max), iPhone 12, and iPhone SE models can read NFC tags automatically as soon as the iPhone screen is on without needing to toggle the NFC Tag Reader first.
iOS (iPhone 7 & iPhone 8)
Swipe up from the bottom of your screen until you load the quick menu. Look for this icon, tap on the icon to turn it on.
If the icon is not visible on your screen and
to add it as a shortcut:
1. Open Settings
2. Select Control Center
3. Scroll and tap the green plus button on the left of NFC Tag Reader
1. Please download the evotag app on Play Store (or) App Store (or) evotags.com.
2. Open the evotag app and tap Sign-up.
3. Touch on evotag with your mobile! Please make sure to enable NFC on your phone setting before signing up.Otherwise, the app will not continue with the sign-up process and the icon color will change to gray.
4. Please scan the QR to activate the evotag.
5. Please use your Phone number (or) Facebook (or) Google to sign up your evotag account.
6. If you sign up with a phone number, please fill the OTP code which is sent by SMS.
7. Fill in the information and then tap create user.
8. Add your profiles, contacts and any link you want to share with evotag.
1. Tap the “ ” icon on home screen of the app.
2. Choose the social media or contact that you want to add on evotag.
3. Fill the profile link or profile ID or user name.
4. If you want to add custom link, choose or upload icon.
5. Then tap “ ” to save.
1. Tap the icon that you want to edit on home screen of the app.
2. Then edit the link or icon and tap “ ” to save.
When you forgot your password to sign in to your evotag account, tap forgot password. Then, fill the OTP code which is send by SMS to your register phone number. Enter the new password and continue to sign in your evotag account.
This function is suitable when you have more than one evotag. You don’t need to create new account for each evotag. When you buy a new evotag and want to use with one account, please follow as:
1. Open the evotag app and tap Sign-up.
2. Touch on evotag with your mobile! Please make sure to enable NFC on your phone setting before signing up.Otherwise, the app will not continue with the link evotag to user account process and the icon color will change to gray.
3. Please scan the QR to activate the evotag.
4. Swipe left which is sign in to link your evotag in a current account.
5. Then sign in with your current evotag account and ENJOY!
6. You can manage to enable or disable your evotags in setting.
The setting of the evotag app including:
1. My Tag
You can enable or disable your evotags.
New themes will be coming soon….
You can contact with evotags.com if you need help or assist with our product.
4. User Guide
5. About evotag
You can see the app version, Terms and Conditions of evotag
6. Change Password
You can change your password.
7. Sign out
8. Delete Account
Type "DELETE_ACCOUNT" to delete your evotags account.